BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tomorrow's visit to the Korean Consulate

I feel like this Visa process is taking almost as long as forever. Finally received my police check and got it notarized. Brought my diploma back to the frame store so they could take it out of the frame for me. My family framed it and wrote a little message on the back, really nice of them. Anyway, that had to be ripped off (but we did keep the message).


Later I met up with Carla and Nivine and we went for Japanese but, whattdya know, there is Korean food on the menu. Let's do it - Kimchi, bulgogi, lots of sushi, miso soup of course and hmmmm... it's 2 in the afternoon, let's try some Soju. Thinking it would be a shot or something I ordered it. Mhm. No. It's the whole bottle.

Not a bill we are particularly proud of...

but it ended up being really yum.


Well, let's just say it was a fun lunch but the funny part of it all was that our bill came to a ridiculous amount thanks to the 7 dishes and bottle of soju. Nice, Steph. Ahh it was all in good fun and I can take advantage of this time with my amigas before I leave them for a long time :( Sadness overwhelms me my friends. What am I gonna do?

After lunch Neve and I went shopping for some stuff -- you know, not doing any damage at all (just looking?) haha I wish. I need something for grad. Excuses, excuses. Of course I found this fabulous skirt with very pretty red, black and white pattern. Two more tops and another very sweet dress to wear with tights. Cute cute!

For the last hour I've gone over all my documents to make sure everything is perfection. I think I called Samantha 4 times... and she is just as super paranoia as I am so it's all good. We'll meet tomorrow ridiculously early: a stark contrast to my afternoon wake up calls (not my alarm but the sun from outside). Hopefully afterward I'll meet with Nick for Starbucks.

No caffine for me, I'm cutting down... pinkie swear Nico.

Until next post,

Steph

0 comments: