BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Relaxed

The hours passed so quickly today. Could be because I did absolutely nothing. Woke up, watched "The Breakup", learned a little Korean and then watched "Survivor Man". I think it may have been the last episode because he was talking about how once you've finished one adventure it's never the end... it is only the beginning of another adventure. So true. Survivorman films himself in remote areas for 7 days with absolutely nothing. Not only does the series show you how he survives in the outdoor/wilderness but also how he can become both emotionally tangled and alienated from the culture and areas he is in. I guess it can make you both dilusional and exhilirated all at the same time. I am sure long term traveling and backpacking can be that way too.
anyway...
Here is a photo Natalie took for me in Mykonos:

Federico Fellini's film "La Strada" is one of my favs.

"I don't know for what this pebble is useful but it must be useful. For if it's useless everything is useless... so are the stars."

0 comments: