BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

25 things you didn't know about me.

Here goes...

1. I highlight books I read for enjoyment because I like to go back and re-read the quotes. 2. My tv is almost always turned off but I pay for cable. 3. Toronto is, and always will be, the place I call 'home'. I am a city girl. 4. I have been sued for a million dollars. 5. I live in a one craft-room apartment and sleep on a futon because stickers and sparkly glue are more important to me than a real bed. 6. Everyday I walk to school or work and usually I enjoy it. 7. My life would not be complete without a nice cup of coffee, a good book and my best friends. 8. I own a personal laminating machine because I like everything to be nice nice. 9. Sometimes I can be a real cynic. 10. Doing things that make a difference in the world make me happy inside. 11. If I like a song I’ll listen to it on repeat over and over for an hour and when I get tired of it I’ll change to a new song. 12. I can’t cook. 13. I was an intern with a fashion magazine and have over 30 published articles. 14. A few years ago I applied to film school and got rejected. Now, looking back, I'm so thankful. 15. In my past life I was probably the cookie monster. 16. I’m a little bit of a perfectionist and have to dissect any piece of writing or art so that I can make sense of it, though it never has to make sense to anyone else… 17. I used to hate sports, now they aren’t so bad. I played coed indoorn soccer on an intramural team last year. My mission was to score before the end of the season. Last game some jerkoff kicked the ball of the wall, it hit me in the face and broke my glasses. I didn't score. 18. I want to teach and travel all over the world. 19. My favourite authors are Nino Ricci, Robin Sharma and Mitch Albom. 20. I made a little boy cry. 21. I order a grande non fat no foam hazelnut latte… and always listen to what the person in front of me has ordered, just cause. 22. I failed the pig disection in highschool. 23. People with a lot of money and bad attitudes really annoy me. 24. I wish John Lennon was alive in my time. I could be his Yoko. 25. Before I die I’m going to write a children's book, run a marathon, live in Europe and film a short.

So there you have it.

0 comments: