BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

BBQ and BFFs

Last night I thought I'd invite friends of Sam and I over for a bbq evening filled with drinking and an insane amount of food. First we had lots of drinks and yumm bbq, followed by a campfire (smores, oh yes!) and a starfish piƱata care of Rose. I should not forget the delicious desserts, shots of hypnotique from the greatest Greek shot glass on earth and flip cup tournament. It was amazing to see everyone and I'm so glad I have so many great friends! :)

I am leaving really soon! When we arrive in Seoul Sam and I will be in a hotel close to the school for 10 days. Then, because we asked to be in the same building, we are going to be rooming together at my place for 27 days. Sam will get her own apartment after that. Thankfully we are in the same building. I'm glad they did that for us. I sort of think we will end up rooming together for most our time there... either that or we will be having dinner at eachother's places all the time -- if we don't go out. Anyway, not much more news EXCEPT

I graduate on Sunday! Back to Ottawa I go. Only for a day, my commencement.
My B.Ed. diploma awaits.

Until next post,

Steph

0 comments: