BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A few days pass

Two days ago - Neve, Nick and I (or shall I say Woo and Elcheapo) had a great time spending 2 hours debating on where we would go for dinner. With irreconcilable differences, both friends went head to head discussing their POV for dinner of choice.

After neither won the war we settled for a simple and well known restaurant, doddled for an hour or two and then went back to my place for a movie. Yet the friendly debate did not stop there... discussion arose about oh, the ever so popular 'relationships' theme and on and on we went, bla bla. Morals and beliefs reigned true to some, while others would only laugh at the concept. It was a fun night, anyhow.

Not to worry Nivine, we will go to Woo some other day. Promise! But some really bad news: I accidentally deleted the pics!! argggg. Shame on me.

Yesterday was full of errands, shopping, finalizing etc. for the trip.

Later in the night Carla and I ventured to Brampton to visit Samantha. Met with many interesting stories/people along the way we laughed and moved along, though the choice for places to go in Btown is not very promising.

After I received an invite to go to a bonfire near the lake from two guys at Tim Hortons (washroom stop) we continued on the search for Wendy's for Albie. She wanted a frostie. Sorry, no frostie this time :(

I got my visa issuance number and found out what levels I will be teaching at the school. VERY exciting news! I'm going back to the consulate on Tuesday because Sunday/Monday we're going to Ottawa for commencement. Then, after we meet again on Tuesday they will schedule an interview for us.

0 comments: