BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Days fly by!


Nat & I went for all you can eat Japanese at this new restaurant that just opened up near us. After shopping we thought "Let's get a boat" and it quickly turned into all you can eat lunch, which then sufficed our appetite for 3 straight days. These were the most delicious pan fried udon noodles i've ever had, thus far, in my entire life. We ordered 3 plates full. omg delish!


At the restaurant I spotted my friend George cooking! Then, I saw him walking downtown. I was tempted to call out his chinese name, which I will not divulge on this blog but did manage to take a 'random pic'. So George, here you go my friend! Two spottings in one week.

Today I met with Samantha. Of course did a ton of shopping - ughh. Wayy too much for my own good. Anyway, finally found some rainboots and picked up the essentials and a new Korean phrase book. Then we went for dinner at an Indian restaurant on Queen. It was amazing!

Finally, we walked to this little waffle place near Eaton Center and then sat and watched the Luminato festival... part of it I guess. We will be going to the finale of the festival on Saturday. There were some amazing art pieces there and of course, people 'dancing in the street'... literally - and no, this is not New York city.

I think that's all I really want to write about for now. Being downtown today made me, as always, remember that I live in a beautiful city where there is such diversity!
Toronto, I will miss you!

0 comments: